Course DescriptionWorkforce Success Skills | Examine common language and examples of expectations for essential workforce skills in a target industry. Topics include dependability, accountability, integrity, communication, teamwork, conflict resolution, adaptability, customer service and professionalism. $228 includes $10 fee.
Learner OutcomesDescribe typical employer expectations of dependability, integrity and accountability commonly found in industry; Explain how teamwork, conflict resolution and communication impact worksite safety, efficiency and work quality; Describe the requirements for providing professional service in your industry including customer service, professionalism and professional growth through adaptability; Identify positive and negative examples of behaviors and outcomes in the target industry; Apply self-assessments, employee, employer and customer perspectives to develop a portfolio of examples in which workforce success skills were successfully demonstrated.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Central Sterile Processing Technician : Open Enrollment
- Certified Clinical Medical Assisting : Open Enrollment
- Certified Nursing Assistant/Geriatric Nursing Assistant : Open Enrollment
- CompTIA A+ PC Repair Technician : Open Enrollment
- Dental Assisting and Radiology : Open Enrollment
- Diesel Technician : Open Enrollment
- General Construction and Safety : Open Enrollment
- Pre-Appenticeship Electrical : Open Enrollment
- Pre-Apprenticeship HVAC : Open Enrollment
- Pre-Apprenticeship Low Voltage Telecom Training : Open Enrollment
- Pre-Apprenticeship Plumbing : Open Enrollment
Enroll Now - Select a section to enroll in
Required fields are indicated by .